We Maximize Your Profit and Minimize Your Stress
Selling your home is one of the largest business transactions you will ever make. And it needs to be done right to optimize your profit and minimize the impact on your daily lifestyle. Not necessarily easy to perfect, but we come darn close.
Market smarts are the keys to successful real estate transactions; attract buyers, grab their attention. Your property has something to offer, and we want the right buyers to understand that. We prepare the property, highlight the best features, and market to the right buyers.
Talk to us about our real estate marketing plan. Believe me it works — in both buyers' and sellers' markets.
1.Market Research to Determine Optimal Listing Price for your Home
- We review representative recent sales, current listings that are conditionally sold, similar homes currently for sale or did not sell and develop a strategy specific to your property
2. Pricing Strategy
- We'll introduce you to our sweet spot pricing strategy
- Together we identify the optimal selling range to entice buyers
3. Create the Power to Attract: Preparing your Home for Sale
- We provide a FREE home staging consultation from an experienced, accredited home staging
professional to add that wow factor to hook, and draw buyer inquiries
4. The Marketing Package
- We contract Photo Pros Plus to photograph your home for a 3-D house tour. The preferred tool to showcase your home online.
- We'll photograph your home as well.
- Our property description captures the emotional and physical selling points of your home.
5. Getting the Word Out to the People who Matter
Your Listing, Online:
- Your listing on local broker's websites (ex. Hanlon Realty, ReMax, Century 21 and more)
- Profiled in the Hann Group listings, featuring in-depth information and numerous photographs
- Profiled on Realtor.ca, numerous photographs provided with the listing
- Marketed on Facebook, Kijiji and Twitter
Your Listing, Agent to Agent:
- A listing with pictures posted on the agent-only listings site
- Pictures of your home, and a live link to your listing sent to all agents in the region
- In the case of a price reduction, updated info will be resent to all agents in the region
Your Listing in Print:
- Advertised in the Hanlon Realty open house section of The Home Buyers Guide
6. Public and Agent Open Houses
- Detailed information brochures are available onsite, and online in digital format for download
7. Market Monitoring and Client Feedback
- Weekly updates are provided to you regarding the activities and progress made in selling your home
- We'll get back to you with feedback provided by other agents showing your property
8. Monthly Marketing Review Conferences
- The market is monitored and your property is analyzed against its competitors
- Progress towards the sales goal is thoroughly reviewed
Want to Sell Your Home for the Best Price and the Least Amount of Hassle.
Simply complete and submit this form and we'll be in touch.