St. Philip's Real Estate
St. Philip’s is a picturesque community located only minutes from St. John’s. In 1992, St. Philip’s amalgamated with Portugal Cove to form one large community: St. Philip's-Portugal Cove. While one community, their characters are still distinct. (Visit the Portugal Cove Real Estate page for information on that area.) Portugal Cove-St.Philip's is bordered by the capital city to the east and the town of Paradise to the west. Stretching to encompass over 56 square kilometers, and home to over 6000 residents, it has become of the largest municipalities in Newfoundland and Labrador.
If you love to end your day with a beautiful sunset then come live in St. Philip's, a community proud to be “where the sun meets the sea”. The sun and the sea are just two of the benefits of owning St. Philip’s real estate. Sports lovers will thrill to the hiking, scuba diving, sea kayaking and the cross-country skiing facilities in the area. Boating and sailing enthusiasts will appreciate the small marina. Each summer there is a festival, a week full of activities, which includes the oldest running regattas in the province.
For more information real estate in St. Philip's, don't hesitate to contact our group. We can answer any question you may have about buying a home in St. Philip's.
Homes for Sale in St. Philip's - Updated Daily
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
St. Philip’s real estate offers homes to suit all tastes and income levels. You will find executive country estates, restored heritage homes and modest bungalows. These homes can be found overlooking the ocean, nestled in the trees or on the main road close to the hustle and bustle of the community. Visitors can choose from a number of bed and breakfast facilities and enjoy some of the best fish and chips available on the Avalon.
Today, residents in St. Philip's enjoy life in a quiet, rural community minutes away from St. John's with all it has to offer as the provincial capital.
- Sunset Landing – fully serviced lots All forty Sunset Landing first phase homesites are water and sewer serviced and range in size from one-quarter acre to over one acre. They are walking distance to Broad Cove Marina and Beach. There is a central park area with landscaped grounds and ocean views, sidewalks, underground power and utilities distribution, and an expansive hillside greenbelt surrounding the entire community.
- Ocean’s Edge - Executive serviced lots homes, at 1M+. G and G Homes has developed a amazing new subdivision in its initial stages, with two homes completed and 20 lots available. Many properties are large, all have ocean views, and many have ocean frontage. Ocean’s Edge Estates is located at 855-867 St. Thomas Line, Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s.
- Broad Cove Ridge - fully serviced
- River Front Estates - fully serviced
- Dogberry Haven – ¾ acre lots, semi serviced
- Thorburn Woods – some lots remaining fully serviced
- Country Gardens – some lots still remaining
Three applications are currently before Portugal Cove – St. Philip’s Town Council for subdivisions in St. Philips.
Confidently build your new home with The Hann Group, where each agent earned the New Construction Buyers Agent designation. Contact us with any questions you may have about building a new home in St. Philip's. We would be delighted to help you build the perfect home.
The links below provide excellent information on the school boards and schools serving St. Philip's. In all there are 4 public schools and 3 private schools. Junior high and high school students are bussed to St. John's as are children registered for Ecole de Grands-Vents.
- Beachy Cove Elementary
- Leary's Brook Junior High
- Prince of Wales Collegiate
- Ecole de Grands-Vents (K - 12)
Use the School Catchment Viewer to find the zoning for any residential area in St. John's and surrounding areas. For English school board information use NL English School District for information on the French school system use Conseil Scolaire Francophone
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in St. Philip's contact The Hann Group for informed advise and professional assistance.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.