Homes for Sale in Pleasantville - Updated Throughout the Day
Register to gain access to all the latest homes for sale in the area as they become available and to also save your favourite homes!
Pleasantville is a small St. John's neighbourhood located in the east end of the city, directly north of the downtown and bordering the shore of Quid Vidi lake. It includes the area once known as Fort Pepperell, an American base, built during the 2nd WW. Interesting little tidbit ..... If you look at a neighbourhood map you can see the streets of the base are laid out in the shape of the iconic Stetson Hat.
These days the neighbourhood is home to 50’s era bungalows, some original row housing from the base, and extensive new developments including townhouses, bungalows, apartment complexes, and a number of condo developments.
Pleasantville is a choice location.
- it's a low-traffic area,
- people who live there have immediate access to the Grand Concourse, a system of walking trails that run throughout the city
- the East Coast Trail borders the neighbourhood
- it's home to Techniplex and the Caribou Complex
- the shores of Quid Vidi lake offer a dog park, skatepark, a neighbourhood walk, a large chain grocery store
- easy walk to downtown
- East Point Elementary (K - 6)
- Vanier Elementary (K-6)
- St. Paul's Junior High (7 - 9)
- MacDonald Drive Junior High (7-9)
- Holy Heart of Mary Regional High (10 - 12)
- Gonzaga Regional High (10-12)
- École de Grands-Vents (K - 6)
- Ecole Rocher-du-Nord (7 - 12)
- St. Bonaventures College (St. John's)
- Lakecrest (St. John's)
- First Baptist Academy (Mount Pearl)
The links below provide excellent information on the area school boards, and you can use the School Catchment Viewer to find which school your children will attend based on the general (or specific) location of your home.
NL English School District
Conseil Scolaire Francophone
Contact us today if you have any questions or would like more information about our home buyer's services and / or our marketing plan.