1. Market Research to Determine Optimal Listing Price for your Home
- We review representative recent sales, current listings that are conditionally sold, similar homes currently for sale and similar homes which did not sell. We use this information to develop a marketing strategy specific to your property
2. Pricing Strategy
- We'll introduce you to our sweet spot pricing strategy
- Together we identify the optimal selling range to entice buyers
3. Create the Power to Attract: Preparing your Home for Sale
- We provide a FREE home staging consultation from an experienced, accredited home staging professional to add that wow factor to hook, and draw buyer inquiries
4. The Marketing Package
- We contract Photo Pros Plus to create a 3-D house tour and blueprint for your home. The preferred tools to showcase your home online.
- They photograph your home as well.
- Our property description captures the emotional and physical selling points of your home.
5. Getting the Word Out to the People who Matter
Your Listing, Online:
- Enhanced and featured listing on www.larryhann.com
- Your listing on local broker's websites (ex. Coldwell Banker Pro Co, ReMax, Century 21 and more)
- Profiled on Realtor.ca, numerous photographs provided with the listing
- Marketed on Facebook, Kijiji and Twitter and numerous other online sites.
Your Listing, Agent to Agent:
- A listing with pictures posted on the agent-only listings site
- Pictures and description of your home, and a link to the 3-D tour of your home sent to all agents in the region
- All agents are given a link to the unbranded 3D Tour and encouraged to use it to market your home to their buyers
- In the case of a price reduction, updated info will be resent to all agents in the region
Your Listing in Print:
- Ad in the Telegram's Home Buyers Guide for the open house on the first weekend
6. Public and Agent Open Houses
- Detailed information brochures are available onsite, and online in digital format for download
7. Market Monitoring and Client Feedback
- Weekly updates are provided to you regarding the activities and progress made in selling your home
- We'll get back to you with feedback provided by other agents showing your property
8. Monthly Marketing Review Conferences
- The market is monitored and your property is analyzed against its competitors
- Progress towards the sales goal is thoroughly reviewed
Want to Sell Your Home for the Best Price and the Least Amount of Hassle.
Simply complete and submit this form and we'll be in touch.